Head of Transport
US Bangla Airlines Ltd, the largest private airlines of the country, is looking for experienced, skilled, dynamic & smart individual to join its Transport Team.
- Overall responsibility to supervise the Transport Department
- Plan and supervise overall transport operation and maintenance of the company.
- Monitor the daily pool vehicle movements
- Communicate and make agreement with CNG Station/Petrol Pumps as approved by the Management.
- Liaison with BRTA and other offices for vehicle related correspondence.
- Ensure that the maintenance and servicing schedule of the vehicles are followed strictly.
- Direct and control transport staffs to ensure that the staffs and MT Operator carry out their duties & responsibilities effectively and provide a high quality of services.
- Develop and maintain Transport Policy and ensure that the policy is implemented properly and provide services as per standard.
- Recruit efficient MT Operator (Driver), Mechanics and Helpers through close coordination with HR department.
- Train Transport staffs properly to meet HSIA & CAAB standard & practices
- Monitor and report on transportation cost for monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and prepare a standard budget for administration & transport department.
- Plan maintenance and repairing schedule of the vehicles.
- Conduct regular safety audits and equipment.
- Organize training sessions for staffs and MT Operator on regular basis
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline,Diploma in Automobile,Diploma in Mechanical
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Airlines Transport Operation
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Age limit: 35-45 Years
- Should have experience in handling (Operation & Maintenance) of at least 100+ vehicles in reputed group of company.
- Should have good link & liaison with law & enforcement departments like Police/Army/Navy/Air force/Ansar etc.
- Should have strong leadership, motivation and problem solving skills.
- Should have knowledge on Government rules and regulation of vehicles (BRTA and Traffic rules).
- Should have excellent communication, decision making ability
- Should have thorough knowledge of MS office
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 80000 - 100000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 13 Jan 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 10 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 35 to 45 years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary: Tk. 80000 - 100000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 25 Jan 2022
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
Please note any kind of persuasion will be treated as disqualification of the application.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 25 Jan 2022