Optician (Grinding and Sales)
Voluntary Association for Rural Development (VARD)
- VARD Eye Care Services (VARD-ECS) Ltd. in a non-profit making organization has been implementing VARD Eye Care Services Program through well- established four Eye Hospitals located in Sylhet district, Sunamganj district and Cumilla district and two Eye Vision Hospital Centers located in Noakhali and Sunamganj district.. This position is VARD Eye Hospital, Sunamganj.
- Job description:
- Guide the patients to choose the suitable frame.
- Frame measurements, centering and decentering and prepare spectacles for patients.
- Measure the lens power by lensometry.
- Sales spectacles and order receive from patients.
- Maintain spectacles register and other relevant records.
- Provide optical service in community outreach programmes
- Perform other related duties assigned by hospital management.
- Selected candidate will receive at least 6 (six months) on the job training in the hospital and after six months on the job training candidate will receive 1 (one) month formal “Optical Dispensing” training in an outside training institution by organization own cost.
- Work at office
- SSC in Science group
- Age 20 to 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good behavior with the colleagues as well as patients in the hospital.
- Full cooperation and support to the colleagues.
- Learning attidute.
- Team work spirit.
- Committed to work long time with organization.
- Sign a deed of agreement to work with organization at least three years.
Sunamganj (Sunamganj Sadar)
Tk. 8000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Satisfactory salary will be provided after successful completion of on the job training and institutional training after reviewing performance.
Published on: 13 Jan 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 20 to 25 years
Job Location: Sunamganj (Sunamganj Sadar)
Salary: Tk. 8000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 31 Jan 2022
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
Interested persons (Student is not eligible) are invited to send CV by email or hard copy with a recent passport size photograph and a cover letter, contact cell phone number and two referees addressing to: Director (Program & Admin), VARD and VARD-ECS LTD. Head Office, House# 554 (3rd Floor), Road # 9, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207, email: email@example.com Note: I) Applicants should mark on top of the envelope position applied for; in case of hard copy. II) Only shortlisted candidates will call for interview, III) Any canvassing will result in disqualification.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : 31 Jan 2022