Senior Software Engineer (Node.js)
We are looking for a Senior-level Node Js developer who has skills and professional experience in building modern web applications by using Node Js.
- Have to Work with Node Js application
- Strong knowledge of OOP and functional programming.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MongoDB, MySQL or similar technologies.
- Writing reusable, testable, secured, and efficient TypeScript Code.
- Knowledge of Software Development Architecture, Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience using Git and GitHub/Others for source control.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science Engineering
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 36 years
- At least 4 to 5 years of professional experience in solving highly complex problems related to the implementation
- Dependable with a make it happens attitude
- Experienced with at least PHP.* MVC frameworks (Any), preferable.
- Quick learner and a keen eye for detail.
- Must write efficient code with documentation
- Desire to work on both an individual and team basis
- Work effectively with others across the entire organization to gather project requirements and deliver solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Friendly and secured working environment
- Opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams across the globe
- Competitive salary structure
- Yearly increment based on performance appraisal
- Project bonus
Published on: 14 Jan 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 4 year(s)
Age: Age 25 to 36 years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 13 Feb 2022
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
Please send the application to the above email address. Provide us with your current salary, expected salary; note that all items will be verified upon hiring.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Email your CV from MY BDJOBS account
Application Deadline : 13 Feb 2022