Category: Customer Support/Call Centre
Customer Service Officer
Axiom Education Group
Key Selling Points
The post will play a key role in providing an engaging and friendly customer experience at our physical center`s and on social media platforms and Web chat. Operate within clear guidelines, defined procedures and quality standards.
To provide enquiry and registration services for the full range of Axiom offers in a manner that he/ she achieves income and conversion targets. To work closely with business teams and aim to resolve customer enquiries in first contact. The post holder collects and records information regarding enquiries as per the prescribed procedures and guidelines. The role is responsible for driving income and does so by converting enquiries into registrations, upselling and cross-selling.
- 1. Customer Experience and Sales:
- Welcome all customers and visitors in a friendly and professional manner, Answer, all first-level inquiries received in person, by mail, email, through the call center, social media, and web in a friendly and professional manner.
- The quality of customer interaction is proactive, customer-friendly, and compliant with Axiom brand guidelines and Customer Service standards.
- Provide accurate information, and promotional & registration material on all services offered by the Axiom. Guide customers on the registration process and make all reasonable efforts to provide resolution at first contact.
- Build rapport with the prospect in order to find out the objectives, needs and requirements of the customer, and take their interest forward.
- Promote self-access solutions to customers and facilitate their journey by working flexibly as a floorwalker.
- Contribute to customer service indicators like CSAT, customer feedback, net promoter score, and customer effort assessment scores for the center.
- All opportunities are recorded on CRM, databases, and records, and information files are kept up-to-date in line with requirements outlined by the Customer Services Manager.
- All feedback and customer comments are passed on to the shift in charge or line Manager within one working day and recorded in writing.
- Using the appropriate systems, to register and obtain payments from all customers, while adhering to the procedures in place. Effectively resolve and record customer inquiries, the reason for contact, and contact details on CRM or appropriate system.
- Handle first-level complaints promptly and escalate serious and sensitive complaints in a timely manner
- 2. Business delivery:
- Acquire and maintain an excellent level of product knowledge at all times.
- As duty officer ensure that designated tasks for the relevant shifts are completed accurately.
- Specific projects and responsibilities given to each member of staff (eg: product leadership or information management) are carried out in line with objectives.
- Flexibility to rotate between work stations, i.e. Call center, front of house/front desk, meet and greet, and integrated customer service desk.
- Flexibility to work extra hours during the registration period in order to achieve the service level agreements on access and quality.
- Recording income accurately and managing the end of day reconciliation
- Responding to more complex inquiries such as refunds and transfer postponements class credits etc. in line with the process agreed with the business team
- 3. Sales and Product Promotion:
- Cross-sell and upsell Axiom services to deepen the customer engagement with the Axiom using a 'soft-sell' approach.
- Handling consultations and turning inquiries into sales while achieving the defined conversion targets.
- Make outbound calls when required, to support customers dropping out at different stages of the customer journey.
- 4. Risk & Compliance
- Maintain and record data in a risk-averse manner and capture customer consent on the required system
- Familiarize with the Customer Service financial guide and ensure this is followed at all times.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Degree from foreign University will get Priority.
- Skills Required: Computer skill,Education
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Customer Care, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer satisfaction survey, Customer Service, Customer Support through Phone, Face-to-Face Customer Support, QC (Quality Control) of Customer Service, Sales Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Multinational Companies, Consulting Firms, Immigration & Education Consultancy Service, Call Center, Immigration/Visa Processing
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 22 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- As a customer-facing member of staff, the job holder will need:
- Excellent communication skills and be able to deal with distressing situations in a sensitive manner and with empathy.
- Excellent all-around communication skills to manage customer expectations and deliver difficult messages;
- Excellent customer service skills - ability to respond to a range of customer needs and cultivate strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Calmness under pressure;
- Ability to research and follow guidelines, and to plan and priorities effectively;
- Ability to work well with others - to build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders;
- Strong problem-solving skills using own judgment;
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities, sometimes in pressurized environments;
- Prepared to react positively to change and ready to try new ways of working;
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook are essential;
- Fluent in English.
- Compensation & other benefits:Mobile bill, Performance BonusFestival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Attractive salary and benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate
- An inclusive and engaging work environment encouraging cross-team collaboration and building connections with colleagues from different disciplines around the world
- Flexible working opportunities to support employee aspirations, personal activities and pursuits
- A learning environment with plenty of opportunities to develop skills and knowledge
- Experience of working in an international organization that fosters work-life balance and commitment to smart working.
Published on: 14 May 2022
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 22 to 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 12 Jun 2022
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
If you wish to apply for the role email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email your CV from MY BDJOBS account
Application Deadline : 12 Jun 2022