Chief Financial Officer, Finance & Accounts
Fashion Globe Group
- Checking all transaction in Tally software
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, half yearly, Statutory accounts & ensure that books of accounts have been maintained as per Accounting standard.
- Preparing all bank reconciliation statement
- Checking all kinds of voucher
- Oversee Corporate Taxation: direct Tax and indirect Tax.
- Timely submission of return for CIT, WHT and VAT.
- Comply the provision of Income Tax ordinance 1984, VAT Act 1991.
- Ensure timely preparation of bank payment, Receipt & Journal voucher & trial balance
- Record all accounting and financial documents of the company & establish financial policies to implement the plan.
- Reconciliation of various ledgers.
- All other Accounting & Finance related work as when required.
- Any other work as assigned by the Management
- MBA/Masters in Accounting from public university
- FCA is mandatory for being an eligible candidate
- At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 year(s) experience in the relevant field.
- All kind of Accounts Responsibility
- All kind of Accounts related experience
- At least 3 year(s) in any reputed Woven Garments as a Chief Accountant /CFO.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy
Published on: 14 May 2022
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 10 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email your CV from MY BDJOBS account
Application Deadline : 31 May 2022