Business Development Manager-Corporate Sales (B2B)
Solar EPC Development Ltd.
Business Development Managers - Corporate sales (B2B) will have full responsibilities for the management and success of market development for the Corporate Sales Service. He/She is responsible to lead the sales team for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. It is highly expected that the person will be skilled and experienced in leadership, presentation, proposal documentation, negotiation, business communication
- Market Related:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Setting up channel and distribution network for Solar Rooftop Business development for Industrial and Commercial Consumers
- New Solar Business Development Tendering & Retail Sales Opportunities in terms of Sales
- Visit the customer, do the site survey, meeting and understand his requirement
- Collate the estimates of existing regional market potential for rooftop/ captive solar projects
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Researching organizations & individuals to find new opportunities
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
- Prepare sales/revenue forecast and implement strategies to achieve sales, revenue, profit, and market-share objectives of the company and deliver on annual and quarterly sales/revenue/profit plans
- Analyze sales and industry data, market trends, and impact of changes in external and review sales plan as necessary.
- Client Related:
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Sales Related:
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Team Related:
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)/Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 2 to 3 Years in respective areas. The applicants should have experience in the following area(s)
- B2B and B2C sales and marketing in Commercial & Industry.
- Corporate Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Applicant must visit different divisions (Khulna, Rajshahi, Chittagong etc.) regularly to guide local sales team & Chanel partners.
- The applicants should have experience in following area(s): Corporate Sales (B2B Business), Corporate Sales and Marketing, Business Development.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Published on: 14 May 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 3 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 13 Jun 2022
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviewInterested candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter along with CV and recent photograph to Apply Online
Application Deadline : 13 Jun 2022