Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
SQ Group of Companies
We are looking for young and energetic Future leader who will be reliable & responsible and does have Leadership Skill, Interpersonal Skill, Organization Skill and Problem Solving skill along with Excellent communication skills, a sense of urgency, in depth knowledge in respective field which are extremely useful to succeed in this task.
- The management trainee's responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Communicating with cross-functional relevant departments, getting knowledge of their processes and providing support to them if required.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Participating in daily operations as required.
- Training in ISO standardization requirement will be an added Advantage.
- After successfully completion of training program individual personnel will allocate for a particular job responsibilities and Department.
- Work at office
- Master of Science (MSc) in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, CSE, Library Science,Master of Commerce (MCom) in Economicss, Management,Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Economicss, Management, Finance,Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, CSE, Library Science,Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Economicss, Management, Finance
- Well conversant in English and Good in Mathematics
- Preferred Professional Certification: ISO Standardization Requirement
- Training/Trade Course: ISO Standardization
- Skills Required: Civil Engineering,Computer Engineering,Economics,Electrical and Electronic Engineering,Library Science,Mechanical Engineer,Store
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 4 First Class or equivalent throughout Academic Career.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in both Bengali & English.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work longtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Tk. 40000 - 50000 (Monthly)
- Not a constraint for a deserving candidate. He / She will be offered an excellent career path.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 14 May 2022
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 22 to 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 40000 - 50000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 26 May 2022
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
Any deserving candidate with Minimum 4 First Class or equivalent throughout Academic Career should apply confidently through Online with an updated CV and colored photograph on or before 26 May 2022.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 26 May 2022