Equinox Education Consultancy
- What`s in it for you:
- A great environment to work - Family-like work culture
- A culture that encourages work / life balance (flexible work environment as you will be working from home)
- Ongoing learning & development
- Source, write and edit well-crafted, high quality statement for our clients
- Write professional and interesting executive summaries
- Produce written responses using information from a variety of sources that might include clients' documents, external websites and social media, internal CRM and meetings
- Support the Management in the development, production, and delivery of compliant, professional proposals/statement within non-negotiable timelines
- Work from home
- Essential Requirements:
- IELTS (Academic) Score 7 (writing no less than 7.5)
- A passion for writing and editing
- Graduates from English Medium schools/college will be highly regarded
- The ability to write and edit material to a high standard.
- A talent for communicating complex concepts in clear language
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 15000 - 25000 (Monthly)
- Salary increment will be revised annually.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 23 Jun 2022
Employment Status: Full-time, Part-time
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary: Tk. 15000 - 25000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 8 Jul 2022
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
How to Apply:If this sounds like your next engagement and have the skills, abilities and team attitude, please email your CV with a cover letter outlining why you think you`re a great fit for the role at email@example.com with the subject line Writer Role-Your Name-Resume. Please ensure your email does not exceed 10mb in total.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Email your CV from MY BDJOBS account
Application Deadline : 8 Jul 2022
Published On23 Jun 2022
Company InformationEquinox Education Consultancy Address : 6 Victoria Street, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia Web : https://equinoxeducation.com.au Business : Who we are
We are Equinox Education & Migration – a novel and contemporary Australian Education & Migration Consultancy, overseen and operated by a team of competent and compassionate experts based in Hobart, Tasmania. Dedicated to being the students’ primary choice in organizing and planning their academic and professional future Equinox thrives to remain up to date to the ever-changing Australian migration policies and procedures.
We are picking clients at a record rate as we touch lives of hundreds across the globe. We are growing rapidly and there is no sign of slowing down.