Royal Academy of International Skills Development-RAISD
Key Selling Points
- Min. 2-3 years experience as a trainer in hospitality industry
- CBT&A LEVEL-2/3/4 Certificate holder
- Min 4/5 Years experience in Hotel industry at home or abroad
- Former Student of Bangladesh Porjoton Corporation having the same certification
Royal Academy of International Skills Development- RAISD is an International skills development academy situated in Bashundhara R/A (near to Jamuna Future Park). It is providing training on FnB COOKING/ BAKING/ Service, Front Office Operations, House Keeping, BAR Tendering, English Communication, Soft Skill training, Computer Training and different corporate training for all.
- Taking 2 classes every day
- Prepare class lecture and other materials for students
- Maintain BTEB/ SEIP/ NSDA standard in class
- Take internal exam and BTEB/SEIP exam preparation
- Work at office
- Diploma in Hotel Management,Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Training/Trade Course: CBT,BTEB
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Hotel industry, Hotel Management, teaching and training, Training Center Management
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Computer skills is a MUST
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Credit card, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 23 Jun 2022
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Experience: 2 to 6 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 22 Jul 2022
Applicants are encouraged to submit Video Resume
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
Must Have CBT&A LEVEL-2/3/4 certification from BTEB.
Applicants are encouraged to submit Video Resume.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Email your CV from MY BDJOBS account
Application Deadline : 22 Jul 2022