Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Executive/ Sr. Executive - SCM
A reputed Group of Industries
This position will be responsible for overall activities related to procurement of raw materials, machines, and other equipment for plastics/ PVC and food industries.
- Collect requirement from user departments.
- Find out source of required material, parts, component & accessories in coordination with sourcing section.
- Send RFQ to suppliers and collect quotation.
- Prepare Comparative Statement (CS).
- Prepare purchase order & get approval from management.
- Send purchase order to selected suppliers and other internal stakeholders.
- Ensure on time delivery of quality materials to user warehouse.
- Collect GRN from user departments.
- Collect Bill from suppliers.
- Make set of bill documents & verify all documents related to bill and submit to the bill management section.
- Take approval from management and submit bill to accounts department for payment of suppliers.
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Ensure that bills are paid to suppliers as per negotiated terms.
- Work at office
- B.Sc in engineering/ Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- Preferred Professional Certification: Professional degree in SCM will be preferred.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Food (Packaged)
- Computer Literacy in MS Office and procurement software.
- Physical market movement attitude will be given preference.
- Negotiation skills, application for purchase through win-win situation.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Published on: 23 Jun 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 4 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2022
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Application Deadline : 30 Jun 2022
Published On23 Jun 2022
Company InformationA reputed Group of Industries Address : 75 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka Web : www.bengalgroup.com Business : Manufacturing (FMCG)
Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
Plastic/ Polymer Industry
LPG Gas/Cylinder Gas