Senior Counsellor for Canada, UK & USA
We are looking for a proactive, responsible and hard-working carrier-oriented Senior Counsellor, who has a strong command of English and good communication skill. The applicant must be honest and enthusiastic working on education sector.
- Student's background assessment and Guiding the student on study options available in overseas universities as per their profile.
- Illustrates career options and pathways available both home or overseas.
- Responsible for Admission process of Overseas Universities specially CANADA UK and USA and VISA submission.
- Follow up with students via emails and phone calls. Responsible for a prompt reply to students' queries.
- Maintaining good relationships with the associates and solving their queries through emails and calls.
- Active participation and contribution during education fairs, universities visit, and in-house seminars organized by the company.
- Networking with students for Career Counselling, generating leads, and Business Development.
- Assist in any other relevant duties as assigned by the senior management team pertaining to overseas education.
- Prepare necessary documents, fill out forms, and SOP guidance for Visa Applications.
- Facebook Live, Video Content for Promotion.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Any Student Counsellor Certification will be preferred
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Immigration & Student visa Consultancy Service.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bangla
- A good IELTS score is a plus
- Computer skills including, Word, Excel
- Salary will be discussed based on the experience and service that can be offered by the applicant. Plus, Bonus.
Published on: 23 Jun 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 3 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 23 Jul 2022
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer