Digital Marketing Manager
Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Develop annual social media operation plan.
- Manage all OPPO brand account include but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok.
- Improve follower base and engagement through creative approaches.
- Manage the online community and timely reply the comments, remain a response rate of 90% and above.
- Oversee the content of OPPO official website and align with HQ for timely content adjustments.
- Based on regional brand and product objective, develop local digital campaigns to capture the local hot topics and trend.
- Select the right KOL to build hype for social media campaigns.
- Maintain good relationship with digital KOLs and produce quality content to reach campaign objective.
- Ensure the brand SOV on all digital media.
- Localize regional brand activities and implement locally.
- Manage the monthly content calendar.
- Able to manage the designer for creative development.
- Copy writing the social media posts.
- Manage the social media boosting according to regional guidance.
- Manage the digital KOL content.
- Monitor the social media data insights and share with regional team weekly and monthly.
- Come up with solutions and improvements.
- Other possible work required by the marketing director.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing,Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Skills Required: Leadership,Marketing
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing (Social Media Marketing)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good communication skills in the cross-cultural and cross-departmental co-ordination context.
- Good leadership skills, self-motivated, careful, passionate, and hard working.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 23 Jun 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 25 to 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 5 Jul 2022
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 5 Jul 2022
Published On23 Jun 2022
Company InformationBangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd. Address : 144, Police Plaza Concord, Tower B, Floor # 9, Gulshan # 01, Dhaka - 1212, Bangladesh Web : www.oppo.com.bd Business : Smart phone sales, distribution negotiations, sales channel management, sales team management.
OPPO is a globally registered technology brand, with a long history of serving customers in North America, Europe and Asia, delivering products that receive high ratings from experts around the world. Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly products.
Leaders in Technology
We are passionate about exploring the latest that technology has to offer. Since the start, our products have pushed the boundaries of technology. An example is the 6.65mm OPPO Finder we released in mid-2012, then the world`s thinnest smartphone. Towards the end of 2012, we announced one of the world`s most anticipated smartphones, the OPPO Find 5, featuring a 5? 1080p display and a 13 megapixel stacked CMOS sensor, it was the world`s first smartphone with hardware supported HDR.
The Highest Quality Standards
OPPO uses only highest quality components available on the market. Alliances with the leading international partners ensure that we have the latest and best hardware available. With an uniquely independent R&D capacity, we design, develop, manufacture, market, and sell our products ourselves.
We have full control over the entire supply chain, from our factories to the hands of our customers. This way, we can design for the end product in mind and ensure that only the best quality products reach our customers.
Our customers are the core of our business, and satisfying them is the precondition to our existence. OPPO products are co-developed with our customers, with customer feedback playing a big role in both hardware and software development. For our smartphones, we have adopted rapid release cycles, releasing a weekly firmware update based on customer feedback.