Junior IELTS Teacher
Australian Education Consultancy (AUS-BAN)
- Must have score of minimum 6.5 in writing module of IELTS.
- Location: 1) Two for Uttara Branch, Dhaka.
- 2) Two for Matuail Branch, Jatrabari, Dhaka.
- 3) Two for Tongi Branch.
- PLEASE WRITE YOUR CHOICE OF BRANCH IN THE APPLICATION.
- Employment Status: Full-time (9 a.m. – 6 p.m., 6 days/week).
- Conduct IELTS class.
- Prepare lesson plan and provide IELTS materials to students.
- Write SOP (statement of purpose) for students go abroad.
- Write drafts and correspondence.
- Provide counseling to the students about education in educational institutes worldwide.
- Make response to students on face book and telephone.
- Participate and conduct online and offline seminars, meetings and training on foreign education.
- A 4-year Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Strong command on MS word/MS excel/Power Point having typing speed of minimum 30 words per minute.
Published on: 23 Jun 2022
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 23 Jul 2022
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
May send the CV with expected salary.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : 23 Jul 2022