Golden Ispat Ltd.
Key Selling Points
- Initiate an action plan to identify potential market along with new sales opportunities.
- Must be capable to achieve company`s sales target.
- To participate any other activities when required as part of core sales term
- Mostafa-Hakim Group comprises Golden Ispat Limited and HM Steel & Industry Limited, two of the finest integrated quality rebars manufacturers and the largest sister concerns of Mostafa-Hakim Group.
- Strong dealing with dealers and retailers to achieve monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Build excellent trade relations with different business partners to ensure sustainable business growth.
- Maintain contact with different reference groups, i.e., construction and consulting firms, engineers, contractors, masons and end users.
- Extensive market visit.
- Plan and organize sales and promotional activities to achieve the sales target.
- Maintain administrative activities as per company policy and a willingness to take responsibilities and challenges with commitment and honesty.
- Graduation /Post -Graduation from any discipline (MBA will be given preference)
- Skills Required: Communication,Customer Support/ Client Service,Sales & Marketing
- 4 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales & Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- 4-7 years of practical experience in relevant field (Sales-Building Material)
Brahmanbaria, Dhaka, Rangpur, Sylhet, Tangail, Dhaka (Savar)
Published on: 4 Aug 2022
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 4 to 7 year(s)
Age: Age 25 to 40 years
Job Location: Brahmanbaria, Dhaka, Rangpur, Sylhet, Tangail, Dhaka (Savar)
Application Deadline: 20 Aug 2022
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Interested candidates are requested to apply along with a CV, one recent passport size photograph and copies of all relevant documents and certificates before August 18, 2022. To the Director, Mostafa Hakim Group, 218 D.T Road, Dewanhat, Chattrogram -4100. Contact us: 02-333310610, 02-333316471, please write down the applied position and job location on the top of the envelope in bold letters.
Application Deadline : 20 Aug 2022