Liberty Knitwear Ltd.
A sister concern of Micro Fibre Group.
- Production follow up from booking to in-housing and timely execution as per Planning Dept.
- Fabric Booking and in-housing as per TNA
- Accessories (Sewing & Finishing) booking and in-housing as per TNA provided from Planning Dept.
- Coordinating with all Depts. - Yarn procurement, Knitting, Dyeing & Finishing, Fabric Store, Cutting, Sewing Production, Finishing - ensuring smooth production flow of the order for which responsible.
- Keep regular follow up chart, maintain material checklist daily for timely in-housing all raw material - fabric & accessories for smooth cutting, stitching and finishing.
- Attend PP meeting with Buyer's QC, understand the PP meeting norms before starting bulk production.
- Work closely with Planning Dept. for timely in-housing.
- Experienced in placement print, embroidery, wash orders - visiting factory to ensure correct productivity of the orders to ensure smooth sewing line running.
- Work with QA and GPQ team to ensure quality of output is as per approved PP sample.
- Understand testing norms and test procedure of the Buyer's bulk production.
- Give inspection booking and timely inspection of the order for which responsible.
- Commercial terms familiarity; Able to make packing list, shipping mark approval, shipping docs, working closely with Commercial Dept. for vessel booking.
- Experienced in Pepco, KIABI, Mango, LIDL, NKD, Jennyfer, will be preferred.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Technology
- Preferred Professional Certification: if any
- Training/Trade Course: if any
- Skills Required: Ambitious,Dedicated,Hard Working
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Buyer Handling, Computer skill, Email Communications
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 5 Aug 2022
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 4 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age at least 25 years
Job Location: Gazipur (Kaliakair)
Application Deadline: 4 Sep 2022
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer