Software Engineer (iOS)
We are looking for a passionate iOS Developer with a minimum of 2 years experience in native iOS apps development (preferably Objective C).
- Analyze product requirements and propose solutions to them.
- Implement the feature/functionality specified in the product requirements.
- Design and develop complex and dynamic UI for different screen sizes.
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements. Constantly follow a hardworking, dedicated approach to deliver timely and well-structured code.
- Write design specifications and other development documentation.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at least 18 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 02 Years Strong Knowledge and Proven Experience in Developing Native iOS App with Objective-C (preferable) or Swift.
- Deep Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Implementation.
- Experience in the Entire App Life-Cycle - Concept, Design, Build, Deploy, Test, Release to App Stores, and Support.
- Strong Experience using the Xcode Interface Builder (Creating .Xib/.Nib, Storyboard auto Layout Constraints, etc).
- Experience with Third-Party Libraries and APIs.
- Experience in working with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text, etc.
- Experience in working with Multi-Threading, Background Operation, and Network Operations.
- Experience to Develop Complete Native iOS Applications from Scratch.
- Excellent Logical and Analytical Abilities.
- Working experiences in image & video processing will be a plus.
- A hard-working, dedicated approach to delivering timely and well-structured code.
- Ability to work along or in small teams.
- Show an innovative and creative approach to problem-solving.
- People Management skills and experience, and Leadership traits.
- Experience of the ability to work with agile methodologies.
- Familiar with Git, Jira, Trello, and other project management standards.
- Experience with Crashlytics & Analytics SDK integrations.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Pension policy, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 7 Apr 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at least 18 years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 30 Apr 2021
Courses from Bdjobs TrainingOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Please do not submit your CV without the required experiences and skills. Submit your CV in PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org only. Also, mention the job title in the subject line of your email. Your application will be rejected if you do not comply with any of these terms.
Application Deadline : 30 Apr 2021