Manager/ Deputy Manager, QC
A very well reputed Company
- Responsible for preparation of Raw Materials, Packing Materials, Finished Products Specification and of Standard Test Procedures of these.
- Ensure compliance of c GLP and GDP in QC laboratory and smooth quality operations.
- Accountable for the review of Analytical raw data of stability test material, raw materials, packing materials and finished products with respective specification.
- Daily review of "Audit Trail" report of CFR21 compatible instruments.
- Accountable for the assessment of Instrument Qualification, Validation and Calibration records.
- Accountable for the assessment of cGMP records of Stability Study of laboratory analytical solutions, cleaning validation.
- Work at office
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm),Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry
- Skills Required: Adaptibility,Computer literacy,Documantation,Effective Business Communication Skill,Hard Worker,Health Safety and Environment
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Chemist/ Bio-Chemist, Phamaceutical Operation, Pharmacist, Production/ Operation Management, Quality Assurance or Quality Control.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 36 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 7 years` experience in Quality control exposure of cGMP in Pharmaceutical Company.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Published on: 4 May 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 7 to 10 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 30 to 36 years
Job Location: Munshiganj
Application Deadline: 3 Jun 2021
Courses from Bdjobs TrainingOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 3 Jun 2021