Category: HR/Org. Development
Manager (Training, HR Development)
- Play a primary role of leading the HR Training and Development Department and impact training to junior management and personnel.
- Carry out regular assessment of employee performance in different fields and arrange training for improvement.
- Regularly arrange motivational & Technical training for all tier of employees by in-house resources and outsourcing.
- Maintain list of training institutes and resource person for outsourcing as per training plan.
- Prepare yearly training plan for all employees of the Group and ensure imparting the training as per schedule.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRD
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Minimum 5 years` experience in designing and developing content for training modules, Hands-on experience in Human Capital Development (HCD), Organizational Development (OD), Talent Management, Mentoring, Coaching, Counselling, and Training & Development (T&D).
- Female candidate will be given preference
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 3
Published on: 4 May 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Age: Age 30 to 35 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 20 May 2021
Courses from Bdjobs TrainingOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : 20 May 2021