Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Promote the company through written articles and personal appearances at conferences and on radio and TV.
- Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
- Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
- Build a fundraising network using personal contacts, direct mail, special events, and foundation support.
- Present company report at Annual Stockholder and Board of Director meetings.
- Direct company planning and policy-making committees.
- Oversee foreign operations to include evaluating operating and financial performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educational background should be Masters/ MBA from only IBA, NSU, East West & Brac University or any other University abroad with relevant business subject.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Having long 10 years experience in Industrial manufacturer Unit.
- Desired Leaders may also post their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On receiving CV`s authority will call for discussion session.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Published on: 4 May 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 10 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 40 to 50 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 20 May 2021
Courses from Bdjobs TrainingOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email your CV from MY BDJOBS account
Application Deadline : 20 May 2021