Category: HR/Org. Development
Liberty Knitwear Ltd.
A sister concern of Micro Fibre Group
- Factory opening & closing monitoring.
- Ensuring man machine status in accordingly.
- Security post monitoring & Bill check.
- Ensure workers safety, Health, Hygiene.
- Suggest factory management for elimination of inconsistencies on the basis of audit findings.
- Support in developing policy related to safety, health, Hygiene in line with the law of the land, buyer's code of conduct and international convention.
- Assess the requirement of various personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ensure Hygiene canteen facility for all.
- Monitoring utility facility (like water, electricity, gas).
- Monitoring wastage side, medical & floor compliance.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Admin,Garments HR and Admin
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Admin, Administration, Factory HR Admin
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 24 to 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Gazipur, Gazipur (Kaliakair)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 4 May 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 4 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 24 to 28 years
Job Location: Gazipur, Gazipur (Kaliakair)
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
Courses from Bdjobs TrainingOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer