Solidworks CAD Designer
Digital Creation Plan (DCP)
- Unit Name: Solidworks CAD Designer.
- Digital Creation plan (DCP) We are interested working with IOT, Automation, Aggrotech, Software Development, Web Application development
- Mechanical concept and design based on line up, specifications and part.
- Able to use standard or reference designs for creation of new designs. Prepare designs utilizing Solidworks 3D.
- Able to perform and document basic calculations to verify design integrity.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing principles.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial technology used as a tool for creation of designs.
- Knowledge and proper use of materials and commercially available stock. Organizing and maintaining CAD files.
- Use of Royal Engineering and Customer Standards.
- Knowledge and use of Industry Engineering Standards for construction and clarification of assembly drawing.
- Knowledge and use of Industry Standards for safety and ergonomics.
- Knowledge in special machine design required.
- Experienced in 3D Solidworks software is required.
- Looking only for people who want a long-term career in mechanical design engineering.
- Sketch, Parts Design and Assembly
- Work from home, Work at office
- Mechanical Engineering background will be given preference
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Experience with full product development process from concept to manufacturing.
- CAD design experience in SolidWorks, OnShape or equivalent and working understanding version control
- Experience in high-volume manufacturing processes.
- Experience with designing consumer electronics for mass production.
- Experience working with regulatory testing requirements.
- Willingness and ability to work long hours with the computer.
- Good Capability in MS Word & Excel.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per organization policy.