Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Stock Broker (Authorized Representative)
A Stock Brokerage Company
The position is at a stock brokerage company with branches in various locations around the country. The company is both a Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) Trading Right Entitlement Certificate (TREC) holder. The company has been in operations since 2005 and currently serves thousands of clients. You will be joining a small but growing team of hardworking individuals. The company is looking for dynamic stock brokers (authorized representatives) with sufficient experience in the capital market and a meaningful client base. There is no set number of vacancies as the company is open to hire multiple qualified applicants who fulfil the required criteria. The candidate must be able to meet reasonable trade volume and fund acquisition targets to qualify. Compensation will be based on performance.
- Execute buy and sell orders for clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct fundamental and technical analysis of the market and stay up to date with all market information and regulations.
- Attract potential High Net Worth clients and manage their funds.
- Execute rigorous sales activities to grow the client base.
- Nurture the existing client base and attract new funds with prudent investment decisions.
- Continuous communication with and visit existing/potential clients for business prospects.
- Ensuring compliance as per Regulatory Authorities.
- Bachelor`s degree required. Degree in Finance preferred.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Share Brokerage/ Securities House
- Age at least 25 years
- At least 3 years` experience with trade execution, preferably in DSE.
- Must have authorized representative license from BSEC.
- Must have an existing client base with adequate funds who can contribute to trade volume from day one.
- Must have the necessary skills to conduct fundamental and technical analysis of the market.
- Must be well informed about the capital market and Bangladesh economy.
- Excellent level of interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking, committed and result oriented.
- Have strong negotiation skills.
- Be a capable team-player.
- Be proficient in Bangla and English
- Be very curious with a drive to learn new things
- Have an analytical mind focused on problem solving
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Chattogram, Feni, Khulna
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Pension policy, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Insurance