Category: Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism
Executive - Reservation and Ticketing
- We are looking for smart and energetic persons to join our business development team and promote our OTA.
- Contract duration: 24 months to 36 months.
- Knowledge on Global Distribution System (GDS) for creating PNR, modifications, processes cancellations, and issuing/ reissuing/ refund ticket.
- Knowledge on domestic/ international, online, group booking.
- Complete knowledge about ADM Policies, BSP Links, IATA Regulations.
- Knowledge on customized itineraries to suit the client preference and budget.
- Strong commitment to the customer service.
- Deal with different airline/ agent sales representatives.
- Indoor/ Outdoor office assignment work with marketing team.
- Confident personality who can communicate and answering phones professionally and courteously.
- Skilled on MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel), Internet browsing and fast typing (Both English & Bengali).
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 23 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 1-2 Years experience in reservation and ticketing in a reputed travel agency.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Tour and Travel Agency, online travel agency, Sales & Marketing, Tele Marketing.
- Honest and committed to work a long period in organization.
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Willing to work NIGHT SHIFT, if required.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2