Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
IPDC Finance Limited
The position is responsible to identify, analyze and manage the areas of potential risk associated with credit proposal and expedite the credit process by making proposal to higher authority.
- Initial assessment of Mortgage/Auto/Personal/Affordable Home Loan proposals as per credit policy & regulatory guidelines.
- Identify credit risk of Mortgage/Auto/Personal/Affordable Home Loan proposals, devise mitigation measures and ensure desired level of service delivery.
- Visit new and existing clients to assess the credit worthiness, operational and financial performance of individual businesses as and when required and prepare visit reports.
- Keep timely communication with different channels about shortage of documents in case of both processing & sanction of files.
- Ensure smooth service by reducing credit file processing time.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Strong organizing, coordinating, administrative and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill (both English & Bangla).
- Dedicated, proactive, hardworking and ability to have leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.