Category: HR/Org. Development
Manager/ Senior Manager, HR
Transsion Bangladesh Ltd.
TRANSSION Holdings is a global company dedicated to providing most favored mobile communication products and mobile internet services for local consumers in emerging markets. The company is best-known in emerging markets for its leading mobile brands including TECNO, itel, Infinix and Spice. Moreover, it also has mobile accessories brands such as Oraimo and itel. Transsion Holdings is now looking for an energetic and promising Professional for Human Resource operations.
- Developing and implementing an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan as well as ensuring HR plans support the needs of the business goals.
- Developing and implementing Organizational Development (OD) strategies in alignment with organizational goals.
- Managing general HR practices such as recruitment, staffing, succession planning, prepare payroll, performance management system, leave management, staff orientation, development and training, compensation and benefits administration.
- Oversees the implementation of KPI based performance appraisal program.
- Carry out the quarterly/half yearly/ annual performance appraisal process based on KPI in an efficient manner and developing the skills of leadership.
- Monitoring departmental manpower allocation and ensure employee productivity by conducting job analysis/ job evaluation.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on both organization and individual needs.
- Prepare Training & Development Plan that can address the needs and expectations of both Employees & Employer.
- To conduct effective Training, Induction & Orientation to the Employees as and when required.
- Maintaining a succession plan for all departments.
- Thorough knowledge and direct working experience of legal and regulatory affairs
- Conducting employee engagement program to establish a strong culture in the organization.
- Managing employee relations, conflict resolution, employee welfare services and counseling.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of all personnel and HR related documents.
- Managing and coordinating organizational grievance system and disciplinary proceedings.
- Minimum Graduation, major in Human Resources Management from any Reputed University
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age at most 38 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Strategic HR, Training & Development, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, Performance & Career Management
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As Per Company Policy