Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Principal Officer, Legal & Recovery
United Finance Ltd.
- Cross-checking legal opinion provided by external lawyer, ensuring full legal compliance upon scrutinizing & checking of all legal documents relating to land & land related properties, flat/Floor space which are proposed for/against our credit financing i.e. Charge Documents, property documents.
- Preparation & checking of all types of Charge Documents i.e. Deed of Mortgage, Deed of Irrevocable General Power of Attorney, Tripartite Agreement, Memorandum of Deposit of Title Deed, Deed of Redemption, Deed of Revocation, Letter of Hypothecation, various types of Letter of Undertaking & all other Charge Documents required in Sanction Letter.
- Monitoring the completion of due diligence and check all the land & apartment related documents by external service
- Providing the list of original documents to be collected by the concerned Branch against proposed security & checking the apparent genuineness upon receiving the original copy.
- Ensure compliance of all regulatory requirements and laws as per their guidelines.
- Conversant with Artha Rin Adalat Aain, 2003, Negotiable Instrument Act, Civil and Criminal law, Labour Laws, Bank Companies Act, Transfer of Property Act etc.
- To perform general legal services for the company, including direction on corporate and commercial issues, contract documentation, litigation matter and others related issues.
- Provide timely and relevant management information and ensure regulatory reporting within deadline on regular and on demand basis.
- Solve the legal matters by following relevant laws and regulations.
- Assist in preparing departmental reports.
- Monitor the panel lawyers for the progress of matters referred to them.
- Minimum CGPA 3 out of 4 in Graduation /Post-Graduation with a major in Law from any reputed university
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in Recovery/ Legal/ Mortgage support
- Candidates with experience from Banks & NBFIs will get preference
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 21 Sep 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 4 to 6 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 21 Oct 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On21 Sep 2021
Company InformationUnited Finance Ltd. Address : 22, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka Web : www.unitedfinance.com.bd Business : United Finance Limited started its journey as a Non-Banking Financial Institution in 1989. We are affiliated with Duncan Brothers (Bangladesh) Limited, Camellia PLC (United Kingdom) and Lawrie Group PLC (United Kingdom) and its associated concerns who have a combined presence of over 150 years in Bangladesh.
We serve the financial needs of a diverse client base of both companies and individuals. We operate in all 64 districts of Bangladesh through 25 offices and a team of more than 700 employees.
Our unwavering commitment to financial inclusion, responsible lending and sustainability is reflected in all that we do.