York Hospital Ltd.
- Greet customers upon their arrival.
- Providing product information and ensure proper presentation on medicine and medical products.
- Identify customer needs and recommend products based on their brand preferences.
- Selling Health and Beauty Care Products.
- Serving customers by helping them select products and Explaining the proper use of products to customers.
- Inform customers on prices and special offers.
- Replenish stock as needed.
- Maintain social media handles; replying customer queries on messenger, taking orders and processing them.
- Making sure the customer's experience is a positive one.
- Work at office
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have in-depth knowledge about Mecine, Medical Products.
- Customer Care experience people will get preference.
- Ability to remain calm and pleasant.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Team oriented, polite and helpful.
- Outstanding communication & social skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Special discount for self & family members in hospital consultancy, medications, diagnostic & IPD facility