Assistant Sales Manager/ Sales Manager
Khalid Group of Companies Limited
Key Selling Points
Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager
KHALID Group of Companies Limited is looking for considerable experienced energetic Sales and Marketing background Candidates who has dedication, sincerity, excellent knowledge of the entire sales and marketing related activities and has courage enough to take the challenge for creating a new trait of glory. Thus, we are seeking experienced, dynamic candidates for the position of Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager. Candidates who consider themselves confident to work as Assistant Sales Manager /Sales Manager are welcome to apply.
- Allocate/ distribute target in a cascading manner among the sales team under his respective wing in light of ABP.
- Develop action plan regarding sales development through ensuring the Primary sales collection, 100% acquisition of lifting plan through Regional Sales manager Manager /Divisional Sales manager and 100% acquisition of secondary sales through all subordinates including Divisional Sales Manager(DSM) / Regional Sales Manager (RSM)/ Territory sales Manager (TSM) / Sales Representative (SR)/ Cycle Man (CM).
- Follow up quarterly/ Monthly/ Weekly sales target achievement of individual regions within his wing.
- Coordinate 100% Numeric and highest weighted distribution.
- Validate Distributors sourced by Divisional Sales manager(DSM) /Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and ensure distributors' warehouse has ample space in go-down/warehouse premises for truck entry.
- Checkup of distributors health (Logistics support, Manpower, Warehouse capacity etc.) in every 3 consecutive months.
- Identify weak distributors, prepare action plan and work on appointment/termination of new/ existing distributors.
- Monitor BD point wise damage control, make cause analysis, and take initiatives on adjustment of damage in consultation with Product Line Head, Sales Admin and Accounts Department.
- Put emphasize on merchandising by respective RSM/ TSM and SR.
- Monitor and follow up market data and information on a regular basis (Competitors and Own).
- Visit distributor's point according to tour plan.
- Monitor the sales data entry activities and live distributors through sales Software.
- Follow up distributor's credit limit and encourage them for cash business.
- Coordinate with Head of Sales and Supply Chain in order to design Trade and Consumer Offer.
- Ensure FEFO (First Expiry First Out) method and implement product rotation on a regular basis.
- Submit weekly/monthly report in a selected format to Head Office based on the detail of distributor's investment, market due, store and hand cash.
- Train and develop sales forces in order to improve individual sales performance.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing,Masters degree in any discipline
- Privet university applicant should be applied
- [National University,Rajshahi University,University of Dhaka,University of Chittagong,Khulna University] students will get preference
- Skills Required: Computer skill,FMCG Sales & Marketing,MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
FMCG Sales & Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies, Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Group of Companies
- Age at least 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic and hard-working.
- Candidates should have relevant work experience in FMCG Products.
- Experience on MS word, Excel, Power Point, Office Application.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2