Assistant Manager/ Manager (Chemist for Tea/Noodles/Shami/Detergent/Food and Beverage)
Khalid Group of Companies Limited
Key Selling Points
Assistant Manager/ Manager(Chemist for tea/Noodles/Shami/Detergent/Food and Beverage)
•KHALID Group of Companies Limited is looking for considerable experienced energetic Chemist background Candidates who has dedication, sincerity, excellent knowledge of the entire Production related activities(Tea mixing/Noodles/Shmai/Detergent/food and beverage producing and has courage enough to take the challenge for creating a new trait of glory. Thus, we are seeking experienced and dynamic candidates for the position of Chemist for Tea/Noodles/Shamai Producing. Candidates who consider themselves confident to work as Chemist are welcome to apply.
- To Determine and create demand for Better quality producing product and ensure Production according to targets.
- To be responsible for updating Production.
- Must have the ability to provide adapting features for Product variation required.
- Have to clear idea about product mixing element/Raw material and equipment.
- Have Sound knowledge about production quantity daily basis.
- Lead to develop assigned working areas Production planning, forecasting and executing to achieve company demanding product for sales.
- Must be target-oriented for sales, responsible for able to achieve full target & Goal.
- Responsible for achievement of the individual production targets (Daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly).
- Regular reporting to the top management on finish product production for Sales.
- Any other kind of task that management may require to be done.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry,Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry
- Any private university candidate should be applied.
- [Rajshahi University,University of Dhaka,National University,Jagannath University,University of Chittagong] students will get preference
- Skills Required: FMCG Production
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Agro production, CHEMIST, Production, Production/ Operation Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Cosmetics/Toiletries/Personal Care, Chemical Industries, Bakery (Cake, Biscuit, Bread)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 2 Years Chemist Experienced in Similar Post for Tea /Noodles/ Shamai /Detergent powder Producing of Fast-moving consumer Goods (FMCG) More experienced is highly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Command in English and Bengal
- Pleasant personality & able to perform extensive.
- Good team player, well organized, has initiative, and detail-oriented.
- In-depth knowledge and skill about Producing/production.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2