Accounts and Finance Officer
Expo Accessories Ltd.
Department: Accounts & Commercial
- Complete daily bank transactions and ensure timely payments of the bills in accordance with Companies' policies, procedures and guidelines
- Bank book Maintaining
- PI register maintain & reporting
- Employee bank account opening
- Maintain fixed asset record in an appropriate manner.
- Check and monitor Inventory, advance, LC, receivables etc.
- Handle collection of outstanding balances.
- Maintain suppliers' account, record and update payment information.
- Any other projects or periodic assignments, as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) / Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting
- At least 2 year(s)
- English communication skill
- Having willingness to take new responsibility
- Must have computer knowledge (MS Office, Specially MS Excel)
- Able to work as a team