Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Supply Chain Officer
Expo Accessories Ltd.
Department: Supply Chain
- To work on foreign & local sourcing, vendor development, conduct negotiation meeting for procure quality materials with competitive price.
- Co-ordinate with seniors for monthly and yearly budget and ensure proper execution of budget
- Collect quotation from suppliers
- Daily M.R.R (Material Receiving Report) input the project inventory and P.O list...
- Ensure perfect product delivery with clean document with-in right time.
- Follow up on goods receiving report & party payment
- Follow up whole procurement process at time to time and report to seniors.
- Regular monitoring the monthly inventory sheet
- Ensure zero defect materials supply at project.
- Ensure required materials (Best quality) delivery on time at projects.
- Regular monitoring of price negotiation, terms & conditions and others issues with suppliers.
- Co-ordination to ensure proper inventory management and storage.
- Maintain smooth supply, delivery system for the group.
- Up to date stock entry & stock out, product reference update & preparing supply Chain policy.
- Regular monitoring and update the monthly inventory sheet
- Up to date all stock entry & stock out,
- Ensure the materials delivered on time for production.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business or related field.
- PGD in Supply Chain Management will be given preference
- At least 2 year(s)
- English communication skill
- Having willingness to take new responsibility
- Must have computer knowledge (MS Office, Specially MS Excel)
- Able to work as a team
- Education qualification may be relaxed for the experienced candidates from garments / accessories companies.