Project Coordinator (PC)
Dhaka Ahsania Mission
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) invites applications for the following positions for immediate appointment in the "Effort for Orphan Children Development (EOCD)" Project, with financial partnership of Penny Appeal in Debhata Upazila located in Satkhira districts of Bangladesh. The goal of the project is to "By 2021, all targeted orphan children in the selected areas of Satkhira district live in an improved, secure and supportive environment that is conducive to orphan child growth and development".
- Job Location-Debhata Upazila of Satkhira District
The Project Coordinator, based at Upazila level is responsible for i) working with project staff to formulate plans of how targets are to be met ii) Regular supervisory field visit to observe progress with a focus on quality iii) Prepare project progress and final report with case study according to donor requirement iv) Assist project staff to implement work plan as per project proposal v) Conduct staff meeting vi) Complementary food items, education materials, hygiene materials distribution among the orphan in consultation with community people vii) Assist for conducting counseling session in the orphan family viii) Building networks with multi-stakeholders al local, Upazila level ix) Monitoring and reporting the project activities with taking assistance from Central Monitoring Unit,x) Maintain procurement process as per DAM policy xi) Communication with accounts & procurement section (DAM H/O) regarding financial and procurement issues when necessary, xii) Close communication with donor staff , xiiii) Performing any other task as assigned by Focal Person.
- Master of Social Science/ other any discipline
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- Resides in the Upazila level
- At least 7 years` experience in development projects/ multi sectoral projects
- Good understanding of child rights, protection and safe guarding issues
- 5 to 7 years of experience in managing child sponsorship/child rights/child protection projects.
- Good understanding of Bangla and English Language
- Capacity to handle multi-stakeholders and write reports
- Good communication, team-management and facilitation capacity
- Have to ride motor cycle with valid driving license
- Priority would be given who have an international passport
Tk. 42000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other admissible benefits as per project allocation and organization policy.