Category: HR/Org. Development
Executive/ Senior Executive, HR & Admin
A reputed Large Local Conglomerate
Execute assigned HR & Admin activities of the organization.
- Assist in the engagement and executions of HR & Admin Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the data analysis of Compensation & Benefit projects.
- Schedule interviews and organize Employee On-boarding and Orientation programs
- Execute Learning & Development programs in alignment with skill gap assessment of employees
- Extend support for Performance Management activities as assigned in terms of Goal setting, Mid-year Review, Annual Performance Appraisal, Increment exercise, etc.
- Maintain HRIS and generate various HR reports as assigned.
- Logistical support in Reward & Recognition operational activities.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resource Management,Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Skills Required: Core HR Knowledge,Data analysis and presentation,Excellent operating skills over MS Office,General Administration
- 2 to 4 year(s)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Organization Structure