Category: HR/Org. Development
Sr. Executive - HR Operations & HRBP
- Position: Divisional HR Business Partner
- Level: Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager
- Analysis MP Requisition raise by concern dept. / section and take approval from MGT;
- To deal plaza employee transfer, increment and promotion activities;
- Plaza Employee benefit related application processing and submit for Management approval;
- To handle salary and designation review during year and submit to Management for approval (if require)
- Manpower Rearrange
- Final Settlement bill checking and help to collect MGT approval
- To assist in issues relevant to Payroll, HRIS and update leave, attendance, yearly increment, salary adjustment and individual salary statement etc.
- To receive inter-departmental notes, documents and take actions regarding those issues.
- To ensure day-to-day HR works are done smoothly.
- To write letters/ prepare drafts and correspond to various sections, concerned authorities and provide administrative support to the Management.
- Any other duty as and when required by the position
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Preferred Educational Institute: University of Dhaka, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh University of Professionals, North South University, Independent University, BRAC University, United International University
- MBA from IBA will get preference.
- Skills Required: Job Analysis & Manpower Planning,Public Speaking
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
HR Generalist, Retail HR
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 32 years
- High skilled expertise on strong leadership, quick decision making, policy making and managing business functions.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Profit share, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Service Benefit.